Monday 28 March 2011

Fairy life

One step further every day. Only today. Challenges of tomorrow belongs for tomorrow, don't bring them into today. This isn't a tale. Life has to be lived, doesn't matter whether it is good or bad. You are alive: you have to live it. Or this would be the reason why my life is a tale? Would a hero know, if s/he would be part of a tale, that s/he's in a tale? And would she kiss a frog, or would the magic work at all, if both of them would know, that it's ain't real? Mm.... I believe not. I would like to believe that I live in a fairy tale, that all things will be joyful and wonderful, and that I will find... my way of happiness.

So go through, live through, let it ache, let the mourning come all over from head to toe, and then let it go. Then let the sunshine in. Move on, find your way back to love. Shine. This is the road, this the way of getting know the life, of getting know ourselves. This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment